somewhere deep inside i feel so empty..
there is unexplained emptiness..
i saw the way out..
but couldn't reach for it..
either i am too afraid for changes or no one is there to lead me to the way..
in the end, i just stay at that same place over and over again..
i am scared. really i am..
i want to be better so badly..
but i am scared if i try so hard that i will lose again..
i never wanna lose in this endless battle..
"...There's a battle within,
That I'll never win.
'Cause it's me that I'm up against.
'Cause it's my heart, versus common sense...."
That I'll never win.
'Cause it's me that I'm up against.
'Cause it's my heart, versus common sense...."
they had made it through..
though the fight would never be over..
but they had made it through somehow..
do you know where and when i'll finally find my turning point?
but one thing that i know for sure,
I AM NOT ALONE...
and,
I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE..
nota kaki:
- please don't make promises anymore,dear.. because in the end, it would just break my heart..
- the whole lyrics would meant different thing, so just stick to that part k..
No comments:
Post a Comment