Wednesday, October 17, 2012

once upon a night

"Imagine that you are Puteri Gunung Ledang and the Sultan has already fulfilled your wishes, describe how you would like your dream wedding to be?"

personal question that i don't really want to share the answer.
its not that i have something in my mind. it just blank.
so much of being in reality, i have amnesia of my dream wedding..

so, this is my answer,


"Since the Sultan has spend so much government budget to propose me, of course I'll marry him! ^__^
But I'll be the wise queen ever. On my wedding day, I will invite everyone in the country and let them be treated like a royalty. Since "pengantin" is the "raja sehari" but on my case I will forever be the queen so I want everyone to be treated like a royalty on my wedding day."




it just makes me really wonder, how a wallflower like me could be up there?
surely it would be one of the stories in my version of A Thousand and One Night.

nota kaki:

  • cerita dah nak expired, baru nak tulis kat blog kan? hehehe

No comments: