Sunday, October 5, 2014

Within each one of us, there was a void of sadness which grew bigger and bigger each passing moment.
I know that each time you feel the emptiness, you try so hard to be stronger afraid that you will break.

And yet, everytime you gaze into the night sky, you soul crumbled within.
You wonder why, you don't know why.

I thought maybe by having company, we would feel better.
Nay, it doesn't works as simple as that.







I am sorry that I can't speak much that night. I know you are deeply hurt inside and I can't wait to end the conversation because the longer I stayed on the line, you will noticed the tears on the other line. I had to say goodbye. I am sorry I haven't called you since. I am still putting myself together and be happy so that you would crack a smile for me. I know you have suffered since forever, I ignored it. I am sorry.

No comments: