"kak..kakak!"
(a guy btw)
I was like 'siapa yang panggil aku ni?'
I felt so old and it sounded weird to be called as kakak by some stranger that I froze for a second and almost walked away..............but I didn't.
I turned to my right when he was standing, smile and had a small conversation. I could talked more but I guess because he called me kakak, I still can't get over the weird and old feeling.
I had been in the same situation in Surgery Ward. I was on the verge of laughing and feeling offended at the same time. Perhaps next time you can call me Zarifah (my formal name) or maybe Kak Dila if you insist to call me kakak.
nota kaki:
- Even my real adik-adik call me kak dila instead of kakak sahaja.
- It is weird because it was coming from a guy. I don't remember anyone call me kakak here. (kalau perempuan tu ada la)
- I met another malaysian guys while enjoying my pav bhaji. The conversation was better because we didn't use any name or kata ganti nama. Kesimpulannya, aku tak tahu pun aku tengah cakap dengan siapa.
- I don't always have conversation with people in random places. I usually ingored those that in the category tak-kenal-pun-tapi-tahu-dia-Malaysian.
No comments:
Post a Comment