And I looked at myself.
Another wow!
A bigger WOW in fact.
Belum mandi. Messy hair and lying on the couch. Basically jobless for now. Ehousemen portal will open for application tomorrow noon so we'll see if I get the job next month.
Terus jatuh self esteem I, okay!
I need new clothes! I need more shawls! I need to be skinny! I need to be perfect!
Then I thought to myself.
Naaahhhhh
This is not good, in fact this is what kind of things that gonna kill me from inside. To be someone else and try to fit in. Who knows that you are born to stand out?
*hide quickly in a corner*
I read somewhere that girls are wearing pretty and stylish clothes, make-ups, basically be a living Barbie. Kalau Barbie kita tahu la memang tak logik nak ikut untuk hidup di dunia nyata tapi kalau ada perempuan yang sempurna (almost) mestilah kita terasa macam logik je nak jadi perfect flawless gituuuuu. Gila! Orang kata kalau perempuan pakai untuk lelaki, they would be wearing nothing.
Kena kurangkan stalk ig orang sempurna ni, kena cari orang yang mampu setia dalam susah senang kita.
Dua benda mudah ni pun susah.
![]() |
| This. Couldn't ask for better and shouldn't ask too. |

No comments:
Post a Comment