Shallow.
If it is a water, you would able to see what lies at the bottom.
Superficial.
Just beneath. Not more.
You name it; shallow or superficial, this is how I feel right now that makes me feel fake regarding my existence. It is like I did not connect to anyone, that my soul wonders around even when I am with people that I care about. Like my heart was not able to 'speak' to another heart - not connected eventhough physically present.
I was once a girl who used to be able to connect with my deeper emotions and yet now on contrary I just feel nothing. Perhaps it was going to be good later, something to prepare myself to tough world ahead- be whatever it is.
What I am afraid is that- those people that I care, feels that I didn't care at all now and trying to distant myself.
An abyss, bottomless pit. Either I was wounded deeply and it has not healed yet OR heart just suffers multiple trauma that it now now covered with scar tissues. Or maybe---I have lost mine.
If they know how ugly it is inside........
They shouldn't. Or perhaps they should?
No comments:
Post a Comment