Wednesday, October 26, 2016

30 years

So the story begins....

30 years ago, I was born into this beautiful world. Not.





This might be true a few years from now that those kids that was born in 1990 will become a 30 years old adult. How surreal that feels even to me now. I never those that we, kids that grew up with sailormoon, dragon ballz, disney movies, power rangers etc etc already entered adulthood and a few has forgotten that they were once a child. A pure and innocent child. The world has poisoned them with needs and greeds that all the little things did not matter. The feelings and emotions that once too strong has disappear and they could not care less about it anymore. How sad life is.


I remember I met you 10 years ago and much have changes ever since. Don't worry I have move on. Just that on the days like this I would reminescence and travel back in time. I never though my life would turn out to be like this.

No comments: