i don't know whether it just me who touched by this video or it is touching..
when i look at their happy face, it just makes me want to......
"Que sera sera"
When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be pretty?
'Will I be rich?'
Here's what she said to me:
'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.'
When I was just a little boy,
I asked my mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be handsome?
'Will I be rich?'
Here's what she said to me:
'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.
When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be pretty?
'Will I be rich?'
Here's what she said to me:
'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.'
When I was just a little boy,
I asked my mother, 'What will I be?
'Will I be handsome?
'Will I be rich?'
Here's what she said to me:
'Que sera, sera,
'Whatever will be, will be;
'The future's not ours to see.
'Que sera, sera,
'What will be, will be.
everyone has their own dream..
a dream is a wish your heart make..
kanak-kanak ni sangat 'istimewa'..
tapi punya impian seperti kita..
bukankah kita sangat bertuah..
everything just seems perfect compared to them..
tapi berapa banyak yang kita bersyukur?
p/s:i was supposed to study but this is what happened.. hopefully,it reminds us of what we have right now, at this moment.."Maka nikmat Tuhan kamu yang manakah yang kamu dustakan?"~Surah Ar-Rahman~
we will never miss the water until the well is dried..
No comments:
Post a Comment