Tuesday, February 14, 2012

random vs creepy

This is about my randomness which has become more and more random.

Forget about my random thoughts which way too much, too random and maybe unimportant to be described.There are few random things that quite significant in my life. Friendship. The one that starts not from the first face to face meeting but from the technology.. whoaa~

I have one since high school.

One from Friendster.

One from iLuvislam.

One from Tumblr.

And still don’t have anyone from Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, Skype, Twitter, Blog, Formspring and other social networks yet.. (macam lah ada semua akaun tu kan? =P)
The one that i mentioned above are the one who is significant to be called as friend. Bukan yang saja-saja add pastu tak pernah tegur/cakap dua tiga kali lalu terus dikira kawan.

Ni sebenarnya introduction je..hehe

Sebenarnya perangai random untuk tegur orang dan buat jadi kawan tu tiba-tiba wujud balik. Seriously, I mean no harm. Tapi takut pulak orang tu terus freak-out dan label aku ---> G*LA

It starts when I met her at the airport when i was checking in my luggage for flight to KL. I know her but she definitely doesn’t have any idea of who I am.

Boleh ke buat gaya random macam ni:

*jalan sambil senyum pergi kat dia*

“hai, awak _____________ kan? Boleh saya jadi kawan awak? Err, cemana eh saya kenal awak.. hmm.. *garu-garu kepala berfikir* awak junior sekolah saya dan hari tu kawan saya jumpa awak pastu dia pun cakap kat saya dia jumpa junior sekolah saya, pastu saya suruh dia tunjuk facebook awak manalah tahu saya kenal awak jugak, tapi rupanya tidak. Tapi dari situ saya cam muka awak dan saya telah menjadi stalker..haha.

Ok, thats partly true.

“oh, saya lupa nak beritahu yang awak jugak kawan junior saya kat sini.”

She would think I've totally lost my mind. And and and.............it is CREEPY!

Bila aku fikir yang aku akan approach dia guna benda-benda teknologi dan menjadi random seperti biasa,jadi kawan kat dunia maya, takde lah rasa macam teruk sangat. Mungkin boleh diterima lagi. Tapi kalau aku ditempat dia mungkin aku freak out macam tak hengat.. adoiiii~

Lagi-lagi la kalau aku tambah camni,

“ Saya nampak awak kat airport hari tu. ____ haribulan kan? Awak berbaris dekat first lane dengan ayah awak, pastu awak pakai shawl warna coklat. Pakai baju bunga-bunga dengan jeans and flat shoes.”

Serious, memang CREEPY macam jebon je bunyinya..

But I do think that she has her own charm and unique at the same time. She has been through a lot and that surely makes her a stronger person. I want to know about it and learn from her. I also want to be a stranger that she can talk to whenever she feels sad or just simply spills random stuffs. Having a person to talk to and cry at the same time. Sharing secrets because you know that she won’t use it against you as she does not have anything to gain with your life, wouldn’t that be great if it’s not creepy?

Perhaps, I have the habits of being random because Allah wants me to learn from others. I can’t have all different kind of experiences, being a different person at different time or different places. Dan paling penting, Allah yang mentautkan hati, yang menjadikan perkenalan itu suatu realiti. Takde benda yang random bagi Allah.

“Verily, when He intends a thing, His command is, “Be”, and it is!” [36:82]

nota kaki:

  • tapi sebenarnya menarik jugak kalau jadi macam ni kat aku, freak out tu mungkin last for just few seconds provided it is not someone who wants to prank you or stab your from behind ataupun lelaki yang saja-saja nak menggatal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stalker. :D