"Makcik akan tuntut janji pakcik nanti."
Kisahnya, di penghujung nyawa, pakcik berbisik di telinga makcik.
Jelas sekali.
"Abang akan tunggu sayang di syurga."
Dan pakcik meninggal dengan menyebut kalimah Allah.
Listened to this story, it broke my heart yet filled it with hopes and fears. Hampir tumpah air mata.I hope I'll find the one that will holds my hand and leads us the way to Jannah but I am scared if I married the wrong person or I didn't do my part to be the righteous wife.
Sedang aku mungkin hanya bersangka-sangka tentang masa depan yang aku tak punya ilmu mengenainya. Sedang mungkin rasa cuma bermain-main dalam hati. Sudah lupakah Dila? Yang Tuhanmu Maha Mengetahui. Tell Him, ask Him, pray to Him. May He guide you to the ultimate happiness.
I saw from my FB's news feed, that a girl just died - I never knew who she was before. I clicked on her page just to find out that she married my high school's senior.
"And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars."
This is what he wrote (before the accident) as the caption of her photo in her wedding dress.They got married early this year. There is heavy feeling occupied my chest.
*tarik nafas dalam-dalam*
Doa dalam hati,
"Moga suamimu redha akan pemergianmu."
satu [blog post] yang rasa sangat ( insert your own words here ).
tak, bukan kemaruk nak berkahwin atau dilamun cinta. I just want the best for myself.
satu [blog post] yang rasa sangat ( insert your own words here ).
tak, bukan kemaruk nak berkahwin atau dilamun cinta. I just want the best for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment