Saturday, June 28, 2014

surat di hari lahir

Happy 24th Zarifah Adilah!
a year older hopefully means a year wiser.
but still, we both know age is just a number and maturity does not reflected upon the age.

Dila,
I am just a part of you, a part that was there before and forever.
I don't want to just merely wish you like others,
I want to pray for us, for the little wish that we have,
for the destination that we dream to reach.

Dila,
I know that you want to be a better person.
I do too.
And I know the road there aren't all that pretty.
I promised you with the promise of Allah that you'll make it through.
You just have to work a little harder, pray a little more.

Dila,
I pray to Allah for the good things.
I pray that you will be steadfast in your Imaan, to have a strong faith,
Be wise to differentiate between right and wrong,
Be strong to overcome the storm in your life,
Be gentle when dealing with heart,
Be generous to those who are in need,
Be compassionate in treating people,
Be brave to venture into new things.

Above all,
semoga setiap langkah bersama Allah,
dan semoga redha Allah juga bersama dirimu.


Nah, hadiah hari lahir!

 

hadiah lain, nanti lah ye?

No comments: