Sunday, August 12, 2012


Right here in the dark, counting the amount of my accumulated sins
I realize
these merciful nights are slipping between my fingers
you cannot go yet, you cannot
because I’m not done counting.
I have yet to find an ounce of light that beams from this soul
even though this soul was once Light because Your hands have touched it
I have darkened it with scars of wretchedness and blisters of darkness
do not go,
for I am not done counting these sins.
 -- thalamtnafsee.tumblr.com


I have made my own soul to suffer....   ='(


wise man said,


“If you don’t have the ability to compete with the pious in righteous deeds then compete with the sinners in asking Allah’s forgiveness.”
Ibn Rajab

indeed Your Forgiveness is beyond my mountains of sin, beyond what my heart can imagine.
hey nafs, let the soul be free from these worldy burden...

No comments: